Monday, August 23, 2010

Doors and Manners

omg. Sorry I was mean, I'm not usually like this, i rarely make complaints, my patience is usually long when I'm to deal with people to get services or when somebody did not hold the door for me and I got struck in the head really hard! Okay that was it... A guy that I was following didn't hold the door long enough for somebody (that's me) to get grip of the handle and at least slowed the door from swinging at me! The guy knew he had hurt someone (that's me) but stood there and was speechless ... Aren't you supposed to say "sorry?" ...

He just turned and walked, so I walked faster past him and said "That was shitty!" ... I know that isn't so classy on an early Monday morning but hey... he shook up my brains with the door smacking my head, my patience isn't so stretchy with things like that. You are supposed to hold doors when you know someone is walking in a second after you! That's just how it goes!!! That's like manners!

I do that all the time, regardless if you're young or old, balding or punk. Doors aren't too heavy these days! Hold them.

Anyway, still I'm sorry I was swearing at the guy till I reached my office, sorry GUY whoever you are, I'm really sorry, it's just bad what you did.

1 comment:

MY LIFE AS...Ly'Lla said...

don't apologize, you are absolutely right. people have no manners these days. when i hold doors for people, I turn to a door man. they don't even say thank you.