
Afterall, there are more people who can do buildings than making themselves look good... I mean look good with make-up! I've now reached a point in my life where I have developed wants, passions and hobbies. I think I could do it all, right? If I wanted to? ... That, I may be over with pursuing a career on something that I thought I love but now is just a job ... I now have it ... The climb is steady and its already here ... It's just up to my boss if he really wants to make me into something, because right now, I have been working so hard for 4 years, did the "bubbly-yeah-I-can-do-anything-you-practically-throw-at-me-stuff" that I'm now left exhausted and yes! I still wanted that promotion you gave away to someone who you think is better than me! ... really? Of course I'd disagree, but ...whatever, you know. I'm just easing up a bit more and once this global financial crisis is over, I'd be out the door the minute it happens! Husband in tow.
... but what I want to write about actually is having some goals after your goals.
I have listed 5 things that I want to continue doing and 5 things that I want to learn about.
Here's the 5 "I want to continue doing" list:
1. Do painting, sketching and crafts more.
2. Do go back into dancing and running.
3. Do continue my Italian language lessons!
4. Do go back into business. (used to run a food business and school supplies, NOW I want clothing and shoes)
5. Do go out more ... travel, swimming, picnic ... long walks and driving.
And here's my "I want to learn about" list:
1. Doing make-up professionally. I want to be a make-up artist.
I don't know anything yet about make-up but soon I will!!!
2. How to cook. I mean, really COOK!
3. Photography and Graphic Design.
4. YOGA!
5. Becoming a vegetarian!
Some are long term goals, but most are things I could do right away! I already feel better just by listing things down. Maybe because, it makes me realize that I have options or things for me beyond work and being a wife. It is never too late to be something or someone! You could be 60 and become an actress! ... I could still learn the guitar or become an astronaut! ... ok ... probably not an astronaut ... but who knows, I could be that too, so I wrote it down!!!
Anyway, have goals after goals and after goals. That is what life is all about. You only stop dreaming when you're on to sleep forever!!! So good luck and weave those dreams of yours, NOW!
... but what I want to write about actually is having some goals after your goals.
I have listed 5 things that I want to continue doing and 5 things that I want to learn about.
Here's the 5 "I want to continue doing" list:
1. Do painting, sketching and crafts more.
2. Do go back into dancing and running.
3. Do continue my Italian language lessons!
4. Do go back into business. (used to run a food business and school supplies, NOW I want clothing and shoes)
5. Do go out more ... travel, swimming, picnic ... long walks and driving.
And here's my "I want to learn about" list:
1. Doing make-up professionally. I want to be a make-up artist.
I don't know anything yet about make-up but soon I will!!!
2. How to cook. I mean, really COOK!
3. Photography and Graphic Design.
4. YOGA!
5. Becoming a vegetarian!
Some are long term goals, but most are things I could do right away! I already feel better just by listing things down. Maybe because, it makes me realize that I have options or things for me beyond work and being a wife. It is never too late to be something or someone! You could be 60 and become an actress! ... I could still learn the guitar or become an astronaut! ... ok ... probably not an astronaut ... but who knows, I could be that too, so I wrote it down!!!
Anyway, have goals after goals and after goals. That is what life is all about. You only stop dreaming when you're on to sleep forever!!! So good luck and weave those dreams of yours, NOW!
1 comment:
It is important to have goals still later in life. But it is also really hard to obtain them when life throws you a busy schedule. Keep at it! You'll get to them all!
Post a Comment